Friday, September 18, 2009

Do you know who's who?

I was thinking the other day which of the boys Owen looked most like so I got out the pictures...


4 comments:

Monika said...

I know the last one is Wyatt... and I think the first one is Carson and then middle is Owen. Tricky... but a good looking bunch! LOVE YOU

whitworth.crew said...

Wow, they definitely look like brothers!!! Although it is pretty easy to spot Wyatt. As for the other two I am not quiet sure I would guess the opposite of Monkia the top one is Owen and the middle is Carson. (maybe) Who knew your kids would looks so much a like and still not look anything like their mom or dad!!!

Dave and Mel said...

You guys have done it again....another cute child....you guys are pros....you should have at least a dozen children.

Cathy said...

They all look the same. I could not tell the difference between them. My mom has to look at the carpet or the couch we are sitting in to tell the difference between the 6 of us. They are all cute though.